So psycho bitch stalker from work apparently had a momma cat crawl into her engine and leave 2 of her kittens.
Of course she comes into work and tells me all about them and asks me to go get them from the vet and raise them. (They are like 10 days old and still need bottle feelings, etc.)
I debated on it for a few minutes and declined her demand. I figured 5 cats would be a few too many.
Maybe I won’t be a crazy cat lady after all!!
1. You all can tell me told you so now…getting involved with someone at work was a bad idea. The current level of his jealous is crazy. And pretty sure things are going to get worse before they get better as I continually try to get him to leave me alone and move on.
2. I cooked dinner tonight for the first time in forever. And am getting my apartment clean…so happy!
3. I’m giving men up minus Cali boy.
4. I get to go home and see my family next weekend!!! I am beyond happy! It has been way too long.
5. Realized what the deal is with my boss…he rules by intimidation and it works really well on me. Doesn’t bode well for my anxiety. He also wants me to be that kind of boss…that won’t happen.
6. Being healthy starts this week! Someone hold my accountable…please?
7. Back to cleaning and organizing!
My phone battery sucks…so no pics every really got taken. So I lied to y’all earlier and I’m sad…bc no selfies. :(
It became a weird awkward night when my old work flame (the first coworker I was seeing) showed up. He tried to get back into my pants…and I didn’t let him. I’m pretty proud of myself.
Of course another coworker was trying to be all up in my milkshake. And he kept trying to kiss me…I’ve never been so thankful for text messages in my life. Literally each time he went into to kiss me…my phone beeped. It was a technology miracle. And gave me the space to be like…no dude just no.
So now I’m home and not drunk. Stupid small town living…
Actually it was an entertaining night for sure.